2006 Bodegas Vega Sicilia - Tinto Ribera del Duero Valbuena
Wine Advocate: 94 Points
"It is composed of 80% Tempranillo with the remaining 20% Merlot and Malbec (the latter a rarely seen grape in Spain). Another 8 months in bottle seems to have resulted in a more expansive bouquet with notes of wood smoke, pencil lead, lavender, Asian spices, black cherry and blackberry. Rich, voluptuous, and lengthy on the palate, it is hard to resist now, but will continue to blossom for several more years and drink well through 2026."
Vintages and ratings subject to change at any time.
All pricing and availability subject to change.
Artwork does not necessarily represent items for sale.