Arianna Occhipinti new releases have arrived at SFWTC
Friday, August 5, 2011 | 6PM - 8PM | $10
While only in her twenties, this talented and precocious Sicilian winemaker has charmed the world with her wines created from organically grown local varieties, such as Nero d’Avola and Frappato. Arianna Occhipinti has taken the natural wine movement to dizzying new heights. “the term ‘natural’…means that the winemaker minimizes intervention and manipulation during the winemaking process as much as possible so that the finished product is a reflection of the terroir,” says Arianna. There is just as much fanfare about her unwavering dedication to producing terroir-driven wines as there is the enjoyment of the resulting wines’ elegance, beauty and grace.
Join Us! Friday, August 5, 2011 betwen 6PM - 8PM to taste Occhipinti's new releases. Sample 8 wines with Occhipinti's wine expert, Alex Finberg, who'll be here to regale you with stories about his recent trip to Sicily and his adventures with Arianna.
- 2009 Occhipinti, red IGT "Il Frappato"
- 2008 Occhipinti, red IGT Nero d'Avola "Siccagno"
- 2010 Occhipinti, red IGT SP68
- 2010 Occhipinti, white IGT SP68
- 2009 Tami by Occhipinti, red IGT Frappato
- 2010 Tami by Occhipinti, red IGT Frappato
- 2009 Tami by Occhipinti, red IGT Nero d'Avola
- 2010 Tami by Occhipinti, red IGT Nero d'Avola
See you there,